Thursday, July 2, 2009

June re-cap lots of pictures for Dionne...

We have had a busy June:





Emptying the dishwasher...We went fishing...
We went rving with PopPop for Father's Day and had lots of fun...
went for long hikes in the woods
Ate smores' for the first time (just the cracker but shh don't tell her)

We grew corn


Then we harvested itWe learned to "rock out" on our lady bug...Ate popsicles (messy) with Mommy to try and stay cool!

and MOST importantly we leanred to CRAWL!!!

video to come until the this "action" pic will have to suffice!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! It's fun to put a face with that little cutie! And Melanie, I'm beyond impressed with your commitment to the potty training! I've never heard anything like it, and think it's nothing short of amazing! :) Keep it up, and let us all know how it goes over time. I'd love to hear if she just starts taking herself when she walks, or what! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tanya completely! And thanks for posting all those pictures, too. Pictures say so much, don't they;) It's fun to see her growing up.

    Happy 4th of July to you all! I'm sure you are having a party just for me ;)

    ReplyDelete