Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wow, no one ever told me!

That ages 3-6 months would be so busy! I did not get a chance to blog at all! I started selling Mary Kay also during that time and it has been such a blessing and wonderful opportunity! If you are interested my Mary Kay website is http://markay.com/mbaxter09. Shipping is free on all products and email me so I can tell you about any special offers or discounts I am offering! Currently I am offer 15% off any new orders placed online! So stock up for summer! You are worth the pampering! Also, I do teach skin care classes and pampering parties, so if you are interested in hosting or attending one let me know. I have some great hostess benefits which includes earning up to 45% off your purchase!
Anyway on to my baby. Life is good. MJ is starting to crawl. She began trying on Tia Cathy's birthday 5/18 and is now going pretty full force. It is such a blessing to see. She also pulls up and tries to walk everywhere! But her legs are just too small to support her weight and she gets oh so frustrated! I will post video of these soon.
She eats anything and everything I allow here to but hates olives and mushrooms. I know some of you may be thinking "she is eating that at 6.5 months?!?!?" But I am of the belief of saying no to baby food as much as possible and just mushing and smashing up my food and letting her eat that whenever possible! Her favorites are: sweet potato, tuna, eggs/avocado/salsa/bean mix, and big huge pretzel stixs (I let her gnaw on them when her gums hurt instead of Zwieback, supervised of course!)(SP?)
Also, she is beginning to swim and dreams of being as good at swimming as her best friend cousin Oakley!
---side note please say a prayer for Monica, Matt and Oakley and Matt's extended family, they have lost a loved one recently and my thoughts and prayers are with them!
Well I should be working on my Mary Kay stuff but I just HAD to post something! It has been too long... Pics and Video to come
xxoo,
M&M (Melanie and Maryjayne)

3 comments:

  1. I heard about your Mary Kay sales. I'll have to see if I need anything! ;) Sounds like MJ is doing very well. I've heard she's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Melanie. . . I'd love to see pictures of that sweet pink thing:) There's not enough pink in my life;)

    Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melanie. We are doing fine in KS and will be back sometime next week after we visit Blake on the way home. I'll give you a call and let you know when I'm back so we can hang out again:)
    I love the update. It's amazing how fast they change. Oh, Oakley wanted me to tell you that he misses MJ!

    ReplyDelete